Music companies or businesses with interest to work across the industries are invited to sign up for business matching events online to create business opportunities for themselves.
2021 Golden Melody Awards & Festival
Biz Matching Center Management Guidelines
- Event Venue
3rd Floor, Le Méridien Taipei (No. 38, SongRen Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan)
- Operating Times
June 23rd, 2021 (Wed) 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
June 24th, 2021 (Thu) 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
June 25th, 2021 (Fri) 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Please check the GMA Website for any news update
- Exhibition Space Management
- Check-in and Entrance
- Check-in: Wednesday, June 23th, 2021, starting at 10:00 am. Check-in by showing your registration code at the 3rd floor service desk. Each individual will be given a number of passes and event programs equal to the number provided during registration, at most 1-4 (contact person + accompanying persons). Please keep your passes. Passes are checked at event entrance during the event.
- For those interested in participating in the Conferences scheduled for June 23th to 25th, please be sure to sign up for each such event when registering on the official website. Attendance to checked 2021 Golden Melody Festival events will be free for those with proof of registration.
- Individuals who have preregistered for the Biz matching meetings should check-in at the 3rd Floor Biz Matching Center service desk at least 15 minutes prior to their allotted time. Service personnel will direct the individual to the meeting area. (For example, one who preregistered for 11:00 am should check-in at 10:45 am)
- Event Spaces
Biz Matching Area
- The Biz Matching area provides 8 sessions with 11 meeting spaces per day. The duration of each session is 30 minutes. It is suggested that each individual provide their own interpretation services to avoid errors in interpretation. The Biz Matching Center provides Chinese-English interpretation services.
- The duration of each biz matching session is 30 minutes. At the 30 minute mark, please end the session, and allow the company scheduled for the next session to enter the space. In the event that the next session is vacant, you may continue to use the space provided that you have obtained the consent of the event officials.
- Matchmaking meetings will take place from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm each day of operation, with an hour and a half (12:00 noon – 1:30 pm) reserved for lunch.
Time Session Time Session Time Session 10:00~17:00 Registration 13:30~14:00 Session 4 15:30~16:00 Session 8 10:30~11:00 Session 1 14:00~14:30 Session 5 16:00~16:30 Session 9 11:00~11:30 Session 2 14:30~15:00 Session 6 16:30~17:00 Session 10 11:30~12:00 Session 3 15:00~15:30 Session 7 17:00~17:30 Session 11 12:00~13:30 Break Time, No Service Available
- Using the biz matching area shall follow the order prescribed by the registration website and will show the seating arrangements. Onsite personnel will be available to direct companies to their allotted space.
- Companies who have not preregistered but have need of participating in the biz matching meetings may register at the service desk. The service personnel there will help you to find a vacant session, if one exists.
- Companies who have registered but do not attend their scheduled session without reasonable cause may be disqualified from participation in the following year’s biz matching events. This is at the discretion of the event officials.
Reception AreaReception and translation services, among other biz matching and networking services, are provided here for participating companies.
Concerning Onsite SetupBecause the Biz Matching Center focuses on matching for Business to Business (B2B), company information is provided on the website for biz matching purposes. Thus, graphic design and setup for each company’s onsite presence includes only company name and logo.
To browse company information, you may access the official APP on your smartphone, the onsite computer terminals, the official website, or the event program.
- Check-in and Entrance
Any matters not covered in these guidelines or in case of force majeure such as Typhoon, the organizer of the event (in this case, Taiwan Television Enterprise, Ltd.) shall make proper notification on the official website or by mail. Please watch for any such updates or notifications.
Alex Yang (+886) 02-2775-8888 Ext 694
Stella Yang (+886) 02-2775-8888 Ext 571